Monday, May 12, 2008

Chuck Norris

So this weekend I was at family video because nearly every weekend my family watches a movie with pizza for dinner- either saturday or friday. Well, as my mom was searching the racks for a movie to watch, I randomly sifted through their barrel of "2.99 movies!" Basically, horrible movies that aren't rented anymore, so they sell them.

Well, as my mom was checking out, I picked up one cover, and nearly had a heart attack. There in my hands was the ultimate golden ticket- Chuck Norris in WALKER, TEXAS RANGER: DEADLY REUNION!

It's essentially about chuck norris and his old fat friend dying from cancer, who are trying to find this guy who killed (as I thought for 90% of the movie) the fat guy's crisp dead lover. In the end it comes down to a show down with chuck norris and sniper, and chuck norris lodges a bullet in his gullet, and the guy dies.

Chuck Norris, as I've come to notice, has only one facial expression in all his movies. He had the same look when his friend died, when he was hugging/touching a woman/ and when he was shooting a guy to death.

It dosen't get any better

No comments: