Sunday, May 25, 2008

Shopping

A thing I hate about living in Iowa is that, even traveling to a city such as Des Monies or Iowa City, the choices for shopping are severely limited. I have been to Minneapolis, New York, Chicago, and it's unparalleled the choices you have there. Because of this limitation, I am an avid looker- and occasional buyer- of online shops.

Here I will list a few of my favorites :)

www.Fredflare.com

This is a site where I got the best pair of shorts I own from. I love it. Not only is it a seller of men and women's clothing- cute clothing!- but it has other items, such as a banana holder for one's cell phone. :D I love all the unique choices

www.Modcloth.com

This was the first such site I found out about. I heard it mentioned in a magazine, and it was from here I found most the other sites I use :) Modcloth is amazing, just for the simple fact that you can get either a regular items, or one of their limited vintage items they sell. As they say "One of a Kind". Modcloth is also a big supported of really cute Japanese items, which, honestly- who doesn't love those?

No comments: